With the Bachelor in International Hotel Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During these 3 years of schooling, Vatel students:
- acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field;
- learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in hospitality and tourism industries.
Those who want to have a career in the hospitality and tourism industries must have an international and cross-cultural outreach. Keeping this in mind, Vatel gives students the opportunity to spend the 2nd year in a different Vatel school, located in any part of the world.
You send your completed application form and all other documents requested back to the school.
The school will study your file, and should you be admissible, will invite you to the next entrance exam.
You take the entrance exam in the school you would like to attend.
You will receive your results within a few days.
Your admission will be validated after an interview with the school director of the school you would like to attend.
Year 2 and Year 3 students have started Internship in local hotels inBukhara.Read more
Intership program in Local Hotels, Sahid Zarafshan, Rangrez.Read more
Every semester, 4, 5 students from year 2 and 3, will get job offer, from local hotels, where they have been trained.Read more
Getting ready for internshipRead more
BRUNCH SERVING AT BUKHARA STATE UNIVERSITY BY VATEL HOTEL&TOURISM STUDENTSRead more
Vatel students welcomed Turkish guests for confrence in Bukhara state universityRead more
Vatel students welcomed and served individually, group of guests who have visited Bukhara state University.Read more
Vatel StudentsRead more
Year 2 and Year 3 serving togetherRead more
Senior students with juniorRead more
This last week of November, 339 5th year students competed in English for 1st place on the podium.Read more